Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whew. Long time since last post! Lots has happened and we've been super busy...

Hannah was accepted into the Junior National Honor Society! WOW! She will be inducted on the 26Th of February..This is a huge honor and will be a tool to help with her future...

Abbie was asked to be in an honors choir. Only 8 girls were chosen and yesterday, kids from all over the area met at Missouri Baptist University to learn to sing together. Then they performed the songs they learned all day... It was fantastic! The women who led the choirs were so awesome with these kids.. We are thankful to the music teacher for choosing Abbie.. And the biggest plus is that Abbie had a blast! She said it was one of the best days of her life. She learned a ton..

Brenden is only 8 and isn't too interested in these type things just yet. But he is in karate and loving it.. Games, reading, skate boards and pretend fighting are his thing at the moment...

We have entered another phase in parenting and rather abruptly I might add! This year has so far brought new challenges and opportunities for all of us.. In fact, I have an appointment on Wednesday with a college counselor to discuss my options. I've decided that I am going to spend the money Grandma left me on college. I was so inspired by the fact she went back to school at 42 that I am doing it too...

TTFN...

No comments: