Friday, December 19, 2008

One of my special Aunts



I am blessed with 4 wonderful Aunts. But this post is about Judy.. She was pretty young when I was born and I spent a lot of time with her when I was little. I almost feel a sistership (is that a word?? well it is now!) with her. When we would arrive in SLC, I would run down the stairs to her room, which I thought was soooo coool! And she would still be sleeping, you know how teenagers are! And I'd jump on her bed and yell JUDY!

But what I am most proud of her for is how she lovingly took care of Grandma.. She was the one who had to make difficult decisions like taking away the keys to the car,(and she had to deal with Grandma's discontent over not being able to drive..) health matters and how to throw away expired things without getting caught.. She was a true gem and took great care of Grandma..

I just want to say, THANK YOU.. And that Grandma's farewell was wonderful.. More of a celebration. I love you so much Judy and I am so thankful for you...

1 comment:

Judy said...

Dear Trish,
What a sweet tribute! You and I have always had a special connection. By the way, did you get the box I sent? Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family, thanks for the pictures in your Christmas card, darling family! Take care....
Love, Aunt Judy :)