Friday, December 12, 2008

All about Hannah!



Hey everybody it's Hannah!I just wanted to write a little bit about myself. As you can already tell i am pretty musical.I'm in plays about once or twice a year and i play the flute.I have also banged around on drums, bassoon, and piano.I am also a tiny bit of an artist, i love to draw and paint.I also love experimenting with my clothing and hair.I love to mix and match things untill my outfit is just perfect and then i spend 10-20 minutes on my hair!When i go to school people call me "hippie".Mostly because i have a free spirit but also because i really don't care what others think of me.Like if somone where to call me a name i'd be like ya i don't care and walk away.Lukaly thats givin me a reputation that i'm not fun to bully!And i like it this way!As you can see in the pic above me and bub are pretty close.We like japanese things and anime stuff.On the other hand thought me and Abbs don't really get along.Because we a around the same age we like a ton of the same stuff so we get in fights about that.But, all in all we love each other a lot.

comment on this people!!

Love
~Hannah

1 comment:

Mama T said...

Sweetie, you are wonderful and I love you! Thanks for posting on our family blog..