Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Post

I've decided to create a place where family and friends can visit to see what the H family is up to.. We are a very busy, mid western family with struggles and victories like a lot of other families. We value family time. We value spirituality. We love to camp and play games and take long walks to enjoy the beautiful planet we've been given..

School started on August 11 this year. We've had show choir try outs, yearbook tryouts, girl scouts, karate, youth group, drama and so on.. We encougage our kids to get involved and to enjoy exploring new things. A is interested in show choir, gymnastics, reading, writing, singing and babysitting.

H is into drama, show choir, art, yearbook and reading.

B is into karate, baseball, games, reading, pokemon and being a boy..

R just started a new job and loves guitar, singing, reading, music and his family.

Me, well, I'm Mama T and I enjoy my family. I work in the dental field as an office administrator. It's a living, but my passion is helping women. Listening. Encouraging. Just being there. I feel a lot of times like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but we manage! I used to think your little ones need you most when they are young, but have come to understand they need you more when they are teens.. Whew.. What a great life!

Stay tuned!

No comments: